Welcome to The Aura House Website!
2. Voluntary Data Submission. I acknowledge and agree that when I make a booking, I am asked to provide the following information: my first and last name, e-mail address, billing address, phone number, other participant info, and credit card payment information. This information is required to complete the billing process and establish my booking to the Company’s event/courses/training I’m registering for.
3. Contact. I understand and agree that the Company may contact me regarding purchase information or to inform me of major changes in its services or policies. In addition, if I indicate on the booking form or subscription form that I am interested in receiving further information from the Company, I agree that occasionally the Company will send me direct mail via electronic mail and/or postal mail about the Company’s sales and special events, information about programs and other services that they feel may be of interest to me.
4. Information Removal. I acknowledge and agree that upon request, the Company will (1) remove my personal information from their database; (2) correct personal information that is erroneous; (3) permit me to unsubscribe from further electronic mail or postal mail contact. I may unsubscribe from further contact through the newsletter or send a request to email@example.com.
5. Data Collection. I agree that the Company may collect any or all of the information that I give them depending on the type of transaction I enter into, including my name, address, telephone number, fax number, and email address, together with data about my use of the website, for the purposes of delivering the services that I have requested and to improve the website and the Company’s offerings. I acknowledge that other information that may be needed from time to time to process a request may also be collected as indicated on the website.
7. Minors. I acknowledge that I am not younger than 16 years old or that I have permission from my parents or guardians. I understand that the Company does not intend to collect data about website visitors who are younger than 16 years old without parental consent, and if convinced that the Company has collected personal information about a minor, I can contact the Company via firstname.lastname@example.org, and the Company will delete this information.
8. Service Providers and Business Partners. I acknowledge and understand that the Company may from time to time employ other companies and people to perform tasks on their behalf and need to share Personal Information with them to provide the Services. Unless the Company tells me differently, such third parties do not have any right to use the Personal Information the Company shares with them beyond what is necessary to assist the Company. This includes third-party companies and individuals employed by the Company to facilitate their products and services.
9. Third-Party Websites. I understand that the Website contains links to third-party websites that are not governed or controlled by the Company. I acknowledge that I represent and warrant that I have read and agreed to be bound by all applicable Terms and Conditions and policies for any third-party website that relates to my use of the Website. I agree that the Company assumes no control or liability over the content of any third-party sites. I expressly hold harmless the Company from any and all liability related to my use of a third-party website. I understand that prior to engaging in any commercial transactions with any third parties discovered through or linked on the Website, I must complete any necessary investigation or due diligence. If there is a dispute for any commercial transactions with a third party discovered through or linked on the Website, I agree to expressly hold the Company harmless from any and all liability in any dispute.
10. Payment Processing. I acknowledge and agree that data in relation to credit card payments and reserving space in workshops and classes is processed by Wix.com on a secure website.
11. Analytics & Advertisement. I understand that the data of my browser behavior on our website is also used for Google Analytics, allowing the Company to optimize their website and the Company’s offerings and make it as relevant as possible. I understand that the Company also processes personal data if they are legally obliged to do so, such as information that they need for my invoice and my administration.
Terms and Conditions
PLEASE READ THESE TERMS OF SERVICE BEFORE USING THE WWW.THEAURAHOUSE.COM WEBSITE (THE “SERVICES”). YOUR ACCESS AND USE OF THE SERVICES IS CONDITIONS ON YOUR ACCEPTANCE AND COMPLIANCE WITH THESE TERMS. THESE TERMS APPLY TO ALL VISITORS, USERS AND OTHERS WHO ACCESS OR USE THE SERVICE. BY ACCESSING OR USING THE SERVICE YOU AGREE TO BE BOUND BY THESE TERMS. IF YOU DISAGREE WITH ANY PART OF THE TERMS THEN YOU MAY NOT ACCESS THE SERVICE
We have several services that require the supply of personal information. For example, when contacting us, we will ask for contact details such as your name, email address and telephone number.
All of the information collected from the website is retained by The Aura House. We do not divulge any information to third parties outside of the company without prior consent from the website visitor.
We are committed to ensuring that your personal information is secure. We follow strict policies and adhere to high standards of security when gathering personal information.
What information we collect & what we do with it
Through the use of contact forms we may collect, but are not limited to, the following information:
contact information including email address and phone number
other information relevant to customer surveys and/or offers
In order to understand your needs and provide you with a better service we will require the aforementioned information.
We may use the information for the following reasons:
internal record keeping
the improvement of our products and services
to customize the website according to your interests
Cookies are files which can be placed onto your computer’s hard drive, once permission has been given. There are numerous benefits to having cookies placed on your hard drive. If you have accepted, cookies are used to identify when you visit a particular site, as well as analyze web traffic. Cookies also facilitate a more personal web experience, allowing web applications to gather information about your personal preferences, and respond to you as an individual.
Please visit: http://www.aboutcookies.org for more information on cookies.
At The Aura House, traffic log cookies are used to identify the pages that are being used. From the data provided by these cookies, we can analyze web page traffic and tailor our website to our customer’s needs. This information is only used for the purpose of statistical analysis.
This website uses the following cookies:
Google Analytics: This cookie allows us to see information on user website activities including, but not limited to page views, source and time spent on the website. The information is depersonalized and is displayed as numbers, meaning it cannot be tracked back to individuals. This will help to protect your privacy. Using Google Analytics we can see what content is popular on our website, and strive to give you more of the things you enjoy reading and watching.
We use social sharing buttons for services including, but not limited to, Twitter, LinkedIn, Google+ and Facebook. These allow you to share pages with your friends via those networks. Whilst you will be asked to login to use these services, this process is handled directly with the social sharing providers and their databases and servers. These sites may also monitor your usage of these buttons, through the use of external tracking codes that are required to run the buttons on this website.
Links to other websites
This website may contain links to other websites of interest. However, once you have used these links to leave our site, you should note that we do not have any control over the other websites. Therefore, we cannot be responsible for the protection and privacy of any information which you provide whilst visiting such sites and such sites are not governed by this privacy statement.
Controlling your personal information
We will not sell, distribute or lease your personal information to third parties unless we have your permission or are required by law to do so. If you believe that any information we are holding about you is incorrect or incomplete, please write to or email us as soon as possible at the address detailed below. We will promptly correct any information found to be incorrect. We reserve the right to alter and change information provided in this document at our own discretion and therefore this document should be regularly referred to for updates and variations.
You may view, download for caching purpose only and print pages from the website provided that:
You must not republish material from this website (including republication on another website), or reproduce or store material from this website in any public or private electronic retrieval system.
No information supplied in this website is used in conjunction with any other commercial websites or exploited in any other way without our written consent.
You must not delete, edit or otherwise modify any material on this website.
The information supplied in this website is provided free-of-charge and therefore you accept that The Aura House cannot be held liable in respect of this website and any information included.
The Aura House continuously endeavors to ensure the material provided on this website is correct but cannot warrant its completeness and accuracy. We cannot fully commit to ensuring this website will be constantly available nor do we accept responsibility for material being kept up-to-date.
We will not be liable for any direct, indirect or consequential loss or damage arising under this disclaimer or in connection with this website.